‘Apex’ is the trading name of Apex Media and Print Ltd.
Goods means the articles or things described in the contract between Apex Media and Print Ltd and the purchaser.
- These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all contracts of Apex Media and Print Ltd to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract sent by the purchaser to Apex Media and Print Ltd whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director on behalf of Apex Media and Print Ltd.
- Notwithstanding that Apex Media and Print Ltd may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on Apex Media and Print Ltd unless and until it has been accepted in writing by Apex Media and Print Ltd.
- Any times or dates given for completion or delivery of goods shall be binding on Apex Media and Print Ltd, insofar as Apex Media and Print Ltd undertake to carry out additional work for the purchaser to the value of the print element of any goods not supplied on time. Such liability shall not extend to delays beyond the control of Apex Media and Print Ltd including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing defects in files or omissions of information delays in approval of proofs and non-performance of carriers.
- By their nature goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for goods correctly supplied will be entertained.
- Design Service – our standard design service prices do not include the supply of high resolution files to clients. High resolution files can be purchased at an additional charge.